Sunday, October 23, 2011

Scoring With Fantastic Lottery Software

My buddy Barney has been participating in the lottery for over twenty years. Barney and I are both professors at a university. He would continually get his lottery tickets every Friday at his favorite Flying V gas station market on the Victorville Exit off the Freeway 10. Barney would arrive at the gas station at precisely 5:20 PM after he sped off from work at 5:10 PM at the Victorville Community College. At the gas station convenience store, Barney would purchase his $10 worth of lottery tickets.

In his long time of participating in the lottery draws, my friend Barney has not taken home a cent apart from the single instance he scored $75 for a correct three number selection. But this did not at all derail Barney from his purpose to hit the lottery. I was starting to believe that Barney should just give his cash to charity because this would have served a better mission. Barney could have surely sent a student to college after all these years, rather than playing the lottery.

As for me, I was what you could call an occasional player: very occasional. I sometimes buy several lottery tickets when there is a special instance like my or my wife's birthday or some other special instance that might prove propitious. But then I would determinedly shun any number pick that I could relate to my mother-in-law who has been staying with us for many long years. I surmised that anything connected to my mother-in-law would be no good; so even in the buying of lottery tickets I seriously stayed away from her numbers. I did have a numerologist determine her numbers.  Sorry, I digressed.

But the most unbelievable set of events came to pass in the life of my colleague, Barney. Since the beginning of last year, he started scoring in the lottery draws. Barney started an amazing winning run. This past 18 months, my buddy Barney has scored in the lottery an incredible 7 times. Barney hit the lottery five times a year ago.  In the first six months of this year, Barney hit the lottery prizes twice. Barney now has winnings of close to two and a half million dollars. Though Barney did not win the big money prizes, he has won often enough to be a millionaire.

I began pestering Barney for his key to winning the lottery. Well, asking my buddy Barney did pay returns. Apparently, Barney who is a mathematics instructor was devotedly researching the algorithms that rule the lottery. Barney was in fact running a serious scientific research in his more than two decades of participating in the lottery. After all these years Barney has now created a process that makes scoring in the lottery easy.

All I have to do, my good pal Barney promises me, is to patiently wait just a couple more months to present his lottery software to the public. It seems, Barney collaborated with a computer teacher at the same community college named Tom, to develop a lottery software program relying on Barney's system. But then I begged him some more to give me a winning combination. Well, I unbelievably scored $85,000 two weeks after Barney provided me a numbers combination for the lottery draw. Now that you know, wouldn't you want to purchase his unbelievable lottery software?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog thanks for sharing keep it:-
    Are you seeking support for Compaq computers? Call We24Support on toll free no. 1 888 399 9656 and get immediate tech support for Compaq on demand anytime round 24/7 from anywhere.

    ReplyDelete